Hello 

Today I am beginning to realize that school has 1 more half day and then the Summer holiday begins.  I have decided to make both of my girls their wardrobes for the coming year and I know my work is going to be cut out for me.  Like Spongebob, "I'm ready"!

I have chosen a few patterns for both of them.  I am hoping that I can get 2 complete outfits per week for both of them and at least 1 coat a piece.
This little coat would be so darling for the coming year.  (OOP) Simplicity 2876   

Simplicity 2266

Someone might be getting 2 coats. (OOP) McCall's 5697 

Simplicity 3902

(OOP) Simplicity 3515.  I think the little pants paired with the jacket is going to be a number 1 hit

(OOP) McCdall;s 3677

(OOP) McCall's 5919

McCall's 6689

Simplicity 1787.  This is a little dress that I have been just waiting to get to.  I think now is the time.
Well, I am off to cut patters and get started.  Hope you enjoyed the patterns and posts of the progress will be coming shortly.

Comments