DIY OOP Simplicuty 9586

Hi
Today I decided to do something a little light.  I saw this pattern in my stash and found some fabric in my fabric stash.  I like the Summery fabric (lt.weight broadcloth) and the way the picture on the cover made this pattern look fun.  The pattern is from the Junior Grooves collection from Simplicity and you might be able to purchase it from Etsy Deb's Patterns or Ebay.  I didn't make the pants, but hope to eventually.
Front


Back



The pattern calls for cottons, gingham, stretch wovens, challis, laundered silks, and the like.  I chose a light weight broadcloth because I had it in my stash for a while.  I think this would look great in charmeuse as well.  Any type of silky fabric would make this top special and usage very versatile

Thanks for stopping by today, LOLPOH,,,Dellia

Comments