Birthday Sailing

Hi

This February 1st was filled with a lot of fun for my family.  My Papa turned a "year" older and we all decided to spend the day out having fun.  I'm not going to tell how old he is, but I think that for all that he's been through, he is doing marvelous.  I pray him many years to come and hope that with each year he gets stronger and healthier.  Right now he is on the waiting list for a new kidney and every day that I hear his voice and see is warm smile, I know that there is a God who answers prayers.

Happy Birthday Papa!!!  Thank you for letting me share this day with you.
Papa and Mom

Mom and Me


Papa's Angels, Mom, Me, and Baby Sister
We spent a whole day in Brunswick, Georgia out at sea and it was great.

I hope you enjoyed today's post.  Until next time,

Lots Of Love,
Dellia

Comments