DIY... Pattern Review New Look 0183/6196

Hello
Today I decided to put on my favorite New Look blouse.  I like this blouse  because of the fabric that I chose to make it out of.  I found the fabric at a Hancock table sale a couple of months back when it was pretty cold and for some reason this very lightweight fabric just stood out to me. 






















The Review 

Pattern Description:  NewLook  0183/6196

Pattern Sizing:  8- 18

Did it look like the photo on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?  Yes.

Were the instructions easy to follow?  Yes.  The illustrations were very useful.

What did you like about the pattern?  The peplum.  It gives a more busty/waist ratio. 

Pattern alterations you made:  None.

Will you sew it again?  No. This was a spur of the moment purchase, but I did like the blouse.

Would you recommend this pattern to others?  Yes.  


Conclusion:  I like this pattern, but I don't think that it has staying ability for me.  The pants nice even though I haven't tried making them yet.  I would recommend this to others who like the style.  The instructions were easy to follow and the illustrations were a plus.  This pattern is a definite go for bustier women.  Just be sure to size up so that your fit is spot on.

LOLPOH,  Dellia 


Comments

Post a Comment